Lauki ka juice is a good source of nutrients like potassium and vitamin C. In this article, we are going to discuss How to Make Lauki Juice and Benefits of Lauki Juice on Empty Stomach and others. The best time to drink bottle gourd juice is in the morning on an empty stomach.
Please cook the Bottle gourd before using it to prepare the juice. For your safety, consume less than 50 ml of the juice in a day as consuming it in large quantities may lead to complications. Lauki is known to be great for the liver, in relieving in kabj “constipation” and urinary tract infection effectively.
How To Make Lauki Juice
Below we are mentioned few steps that how to make Lauki juice at home. To make Bottle gourd juice isn’t a tough jobs, just follow the steps.
What You Need
- 2 medium-sized lauki, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 15 to 20 mint leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 small pieces of ginger, chopped
- Salt as per your taste
- Ice cubes, as required
Method to Make Lauki Juice
- Add the bottle gourds, gooseberries, ginger, mint leaves, salt, and cumin seeds in a blender.
- Add 1 cup of water, lemon juice, and ice cubes and blend it for two to three minutes.
- Strain into individual glass tumblers and serve chilled.
Benefits of Lauki Juice on Empty Stomach
- Helps In Weight Loss
- Relieves Stress And Depression
- Cures Tummy Problem
- Help in Skin And Hair
- Keep you fresh & energetic
- Keep your heart healthy
Remember: Before you make Lauki ka Juice, there is something you must know. Drinking bottle gourd extra can lead to toxic symptoms due to possible contaminants.
How to Make Bottle Gourd Juice
Follow simple steps to Know how to make Lauki Luice and benefits of Benefits of Lauki Juice on Empty Stomach.